For the benefit of our Clients & Followers In this New Year 2017 we are taking a big step, We are very excited & happy to announce that from now onwards Peacock Financial Services is making it's Premium All in One Pack service 100% free (Ex - Investment Pack)
Zerodha is a Bangalore, India based Flat Fee Share Broker (Also known as Budget Broker / Discount Broker / Pay Per Order Brokerage) for trading in Stock, Commodity and Currency Derivative. It charges brokerage of 0.01% or Rs 20 per executed order, whichever is lower, irrespective to number of shares or their prices (Except equity delivery trades which is free). With Zerodha maximum brokerage you pay for any transition is Rs 20 for an order (of any size and in any segment). Zerodha doesn't have minimum brokerage.
Incorporated in 2010; Zerodha is first and No. 1 discount broker in India by volume, number of customers and growth. In short span of 6+ years, Zerodha contributes to over 5% of the NSE total turnover; among 10,000+ brokers offering services to retail investors and traders.
Like other online stock trading companies, Zerodha offers trading services to buy & sell stocks, futures & options (in Equity, Currency & Commodity segments). Zerodha's share trading platform is powered by Omnesys 'NEST Trader'. All trading platforms including trading terminal, website and mobile trading are made available to its customer for free of charge.
Zerodha's brokerage structure is extremely simple and very easy to understand. Customer who moved to Zerodha has reported 80 - 90% saving in brokerage they pay to full-service brokers. Zerodha is among the most technologically advance and cheapest stock broker in India for all kind of investors including people who trader just a few times in a month to day traders who execute 100's of trades each day.
Zerodha Trades In: BSE, NSE, MCX-SX, MCX
Zerodha's Trading Platforms :-
A customer can trade with Zerodha in following ways:
1. Zerodha Trader [Installable Application] - An installable application powered by 'Omnesys NEST Trader' can be downloaded and installed on your computer. This is a fully functional trading terminal allowing fast execution of orders with real time monitoring. This easy to use trading terminal is available to all its customer for free.
2. Web based trading platform - Kite -Launched in November 2015, Zerodha KITE is a web based HTML 5 light weight platform which can be used for trading on mobile, tablets as well as browsers. Using KITE platform one can trade in language of their own choice. Zerodha has launched this platform in 10 languages which makes trader more comfortable as most of the time english is not their primary language. Initially it was available in kannadda and now available in English, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Marathi, Bengali, Gujrati and Punjabi.
Zerodha claimed "KITE" is light weight and uses 175th of the internet bandwidth comparison to traditional trading platform. It has advanced technical analysis charting with over 100 charting indicators and unlimited data for all stocks. KITE searches through 70,000 stocks across multiple exchanges.
3. Zerodha Mobile - A smart phone application for Android and BlackBerry. This app allows customers to trader from their mobile phones.
5. Zerodha Pi - Launched in July 2015, PI is zerodha's new and unique software featuring advanced charting, Algos, strategies, & backtesting. It's available for free to all zerodha's clients. They have 10 chart types with over 80 indicators. Using this software trader can view up to 50,000 candles based on their system speed and configuration. They have inbuilt strategies and quick order entry screen so you can create your own strategies, back test them and trade directly from chart.
6. Call & Trade - Customers who are not online; can use Call & Trade service for an additional cost of Rs 20 per trader.
Automated Trading through AmiBroker
Zerodha online trading platform provides a plug-in for AmiBroker, the popular Technical Analysis Software. Through this a trader can trade directly from AmiBroker software in the semi-automated or fully-automated way based on his own strategies. The trader has to buy the separate license from AmiBroker to use this feature. Zerodha has become the first broker in India to offer Automated Trading through this plug-in. Google 'AmiBroker' to know more about AmiBroker software.
Recently Zerodha has added new feature of trading in mutual fund which was one of the great element missing with discount brokers. If you are an existing client of Zerodha you don't need to register to buy/sell mutual funds. All Mutual Fund investments made through Zerodha are totally free means there is no brokerage, execution costs, or hidden fees. You only have to pay for the units of mutual funds you purchase, once purchased you can track the NAV of your mutual fund directly on the MF platform or Q. Trader can start investing in mutual funds in demat form along with stocks, ETFs, commodities, and currency with Zerodha.
Zerodha has an online order placement and confirmation facility for their clients to buy and sell mutual funds directly from their platform with just a few clicks. Zerodha's mutual fund platform is directly connected to the exchange so you can execute your buys and sells faster than the conventional mechanism. Only SEBI regulated mutual funds are available for investment through Zerodha so you can be sure about what you're purchasing.
Zerodha Charges 2017